Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    I know two boys named Miles. One is the younger brother of a girl I go to school with, who is about ten. The other is my cousin's son, who is two. I live in the Washington D.C. area, but my cousin and her family live in the Midwest. I do not know any Declans.
    Julia. Teenage lifelong name nerd and future mother

Nathan, Robert, David, Eli/Eliot, Samuel (Sam), James (Jamie), Erik, Rowan, Theodore (Teddy/Ted), Avery, Hector, Benjamin, Luke, Joseph (Joey/Joe)

Eulalia (Loula/Lou), Mary, Catherine (Catlin/Cat), Fern, Honor, Louise, Olivia, Anna/Anne, Joanna, Jane, Laura, Rose, Aoife, Charlotte, Elaine

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain--Vivian Greene

I don't know any young people named Miles but in Olivia preschool class there is Declan. We live in northern QC

I live in England....

I know 4 Declan's (26 y/o, 24 y/o, 21 y/o and 9 y/o) and just one boy named Miles and he's 25 y/o.

I'm in the Southeast and don't know any declans here, but knew a few in Ireland. My friend and her irish husband (also in the Southeast) are considering it for their baby.
    Don't know anyone named Miles.

I don't know anyone with either name. I'm from the mid-atlantic region of the US.