Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I'm in the capital of Canada, and I had never even heard of the name Declan until nameberry. I still honestly don't even understand the name, let alone the appeal.
    I know one Miles, and he is almost one year old.
    Cheers,
    alphabetters

My beautiful babies:
    Elena Rose (Ellie/Laney) 2011
    Felicity Iris Ruth (Lissy) 2012
    Archer Lawrence (Archie) 2014

Favourite future names: Broderick Pearson (Brock) or Griffin Pearson (Griffers) & Georgia Pearl (Gigi)

I'm from NZ and have a cousin named Miles, he'd be in his mid/late 20's. Love the name actually and the nickname Milo too. Milo would not really be a great nickname for someone in NZ though, or Sth Africa or Australia either I don't think!

I know a Miells said the same and there was a Declan on x factor here a few years ago. I'm in Australia
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

I'm on the east coast of the US and know two Declans under the age of 5. No kids named Miles though. I love the name Declan and if it didn't rhyme with our last name, it would totally be on our short list. Declan definitely feels like one we'll be seeing more of -- in our area at least. Doesn't stop me from loving it, though. So handsome and fresh -- I just adore it. Hope this helps!

I live in Minnesota and I know of only one Miles who is now 16 or 17. Never heard of a Declan.
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Theon Samuel Peregrin, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver