Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I'm not a fan bc I think of the airlines too. Beau and Owen are more my taste.

But I'm learning that it is rare to find a name dear husband also likes, so if y'all are both liking Bowen, go for it!
    Melody and Benjamin

Expecting baby #1
    November 2014!

Thanks everyone. It is a maybe for both of us, but that's the closest we have to agreement at the moment. Neither of us love the name so hopefully inspiration will strike with an alternative soon

I literally made this account just to tell you that i have a Bowen Isaac. We LOVE his name. We`ve only heard positive feedback. Mostly people say "oh, i really like how it`s different but not strange!" Pretty much exactly what we wanted.
    I actually just had an author tell me she wants to use it.
    We call him Bo sometimes but mostly use Bowen.

I like it, but only spelled as Bowen. It makes me think of the movie Dragonheart. I'm pretty sure the main character's name was Bowen (not sure how they spelled it). I would use it!
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Marcel * Ambrose Galahad
    Little Lady: Josephine Adele * Lena Josephine* Lorelei Nicole