Names Searched Right Now:

Litter of four need names!

Hi there,

My sister's cat had four kittens a few weeks ago and she has decided to keep two of them and give the others away to friends. All three women want the kittens to have names that are a sibset.

In the litter there are 2 males and 2 females. One female is a calico, one male is mainly white with orange patches, the second male is identical to his tabby mother and the second female is black with white toes and belly.

So far 2 of the kittens have been named: Russell (the tabby male) and Rose (the calico female). They don't want all the names to start with R but they would love to have the remaining two kittens have names that match the already named ones. They are currently considering the following names:

For the unnamed male - Caspian, Casper, Jasper, Valentine.
    For the unnamed female - Violet, Velvet, Orella, and Cairo.

All suggestions will be forwarded to my sister. Thanks in advance for your help!
    ♪~♥Samara♥~♪

Not expecting, just collecting!
    My current name loves:
    Viola | Raquel | Wren | Krysa | Genevieve | Lorelai | Kerensa | Katara
    Ethanial | Barnaby | Everett | Daylan | Jensen | Tristan

Favorite Combos:
    Viola Elena | Raquel Michella | Wren Sophia | Krysa Bryann | Genevieve Ruby | Lorelai Maeve | Kerensa Rose | Katara Grace
    Ethanial Scott | Barnaby James | Everett Chase | Daylan Rhys/Reece | Jensen Foxe | Tristan Ross

Russell, Casper, Rose and Orella sound very nice to me. I also recommend Sasha.
    - Elise -

- lists under construction -

Thanks for the reply. I just found out that they picked all the names. They decided on Russell, Primrose "Rose", Rembrandt "Remy" (for the white & orange male), and Isabeau "Izzy" (for the black and white one).