Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

due in 12 weeks! undecided on a boy name! please help me narrow down my list.

Hi everyone!

I am writing for assistance with naming baby #2, due June 8th. Older sister is Mila Juliette, last name is Fein (but with a "KL" instead of an "F"). We arent finding out the gender but have narrowed girl names to Phoebe, Romy or Piper and will likely pick from that list. I need your help with boy names. I've written before about this issue but that was either before I was pregnant or very early in the pregnanacy and now this is serious.

Here are some of the top contenders/names we're considering:
    1) Henry Richard - nickname: Harry (my paternal grandfather was Richard Henry and my DH's grandfather is Harry. My DH loves Harry and it is def growing on me but I'm not positive . . )
    2) River - one of my old favorites. Too unisex / ok for an adult?
    3) Finn - too trendy?
    4) Knox - I know this is trendy but I really like it.
    5) Holden - DH isnt sure . . .
    6) Troy
    7) Anton or Hugo - liking these but my DH is not sure about either name - he seems more ok with Anton.
    8) Reed - this would have been Mila's name if she were a boy. DH still loves it but I think of Re-Klein.
    9) Rafael or Rafferty (nicknames Rafi or Raf or Rafe) I love thse but DH isnt sure

Other names I am tossing around: Asher (getting too popular?), Wyatt (too Western?), Levi (with the last name - too many brands?), Liev, Ryder (too tough?) , Emmett (is this becoming feminine?), Elias (not great with Mila), Foster, Ronan. I am looking for a name that is somewhat unique, strong and laid back /unpretentious . . . middle names will be selected based on the first name. Please help!!!

I like Phoebe if it's a girl and from the boy choices I like Troy and Hugo the best.

Henry Richard is such a strong, classic and great name. Harry is a fantastic nickname and I love the family connections. This is my favourite by far!

I really like Henry Richard and Rafferty (and I love the nickname Rafe) Very handsome names. I don't like any of the names at the bottom you are tossing around, but I am British and apart from Ronan they sound wishy washy weak and American to me. River is a guilty pleasure of mine although not my usual style - I think it's better as a middle name. Hugo is also very handsome!

I like all three of your girls names a lot. Phoebe being my favourite :-)

I would go with Troy or Henry.