Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Ever isn't exactly my cup of tea -- I'd rather see Everett or Everest, or maybe Evan. In 2012, there were 87 girls and 126 boys who were named Ever. I think that a blogger used Ever on a girl last year and gave it a lot of publicity -- that's probably why some of us thought it was having a boom on girls (and when the 2013 numbers come out in May, we'll see if there has been a change). At any rate, Ever Lennox Reed does have a really nice sound and "flow" to it. It's a very nice combination, even if the particular names aren't my personal favorite.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

I don't care for Ever. It just doesn't sound like a name to me. I like Everett and Evander nn Ever. However, Lennox Reed is an quite awesome pair. If these two names have special meaning, have you considered them for first names?
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I pretty much agree with the pp. Ever is incomplete imo, and would be better as a nn for Everett. But at the end of day if you love it that's all that really matters.
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

I personally think that Evan or Everett would be better with Ever as a nickname.

I love Evander and Everett then just nn Ever. My son's name is Everett and we call him Evie and Ever a lot. Evander is less common though I think than Everett, and I think it flows great with your middles. Evander Lennox Reed. Both names have great meanings, and are strong handsome names for a man I think. Though I also like the suggestion of using Lennox Reed as his name. I think the nn Lenny is very cute. Good luck figuring things out. I'm in the same boat. My babies due date is here and he is still unnamed