Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; March 10th, 2015 at 01:17 PM.
    Waiting for our October girl
    still lost in girl name land

Boys picks were: Ragnar Eto Nicholas ~ Apollos Ethan Rigel

I don't care for Ever. It just doesn't sound like a name to me. I like Everett and Evander nn Ever. However, Lennox Reed is an quite awesome pair. If these two names have special meaning, have you considered them for first names?
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I pretty much agree with the pp. Ever is incomplete imo, and would be better as a nn for Everett. But at the end of day if you love it that's all that really matters.
    Mummy of One:
    -- Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Dom's future brother/s: Bennett, Bowen, Ciaran, Elijah, Elliott, Emmett, Finnegan, Grayson, Harrison, Quentin
    Dom's future sister/s: Aveline, Aven, Calla, Eleanor, Helena, Iris, Noelle, Rosalie, Sadie, Wren

I personally think that Evan or Everett would be better with Ever as a nickname.

I love Evander and Everett then just nn Ever. My son's name is Everett and we call him Evie and Ever a lot. Evander is less common though I think than Everett, and I think it flows great with your middles. Evander Lennox Reed. Both names have great meanings, and are strong handsome names for a man I think. Though I also like the suggestion of using Lennox Reed as his name. I think the nn Lenny is very cute. Good luck figuring things out. I'm in the same boat. My babies due date is here and he is still unnamed