Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I think Eve is a great name. Sure it doesn't give off the same style as Piper and Boston but, that's not the end of the world. I think you should name the baby what fits them best and not fit the sibset.
    Theodore Arthur

I also have been thinking about Eve a lot lately. I think it's so simple yet pretty. I don't see piper and eve as a good sibset. However I agree with other posters on that its better to love all ur kids names than to choose names that go together.

I think Piper and Evie would be adorable sisters. I look at "sibling sets" as a consideration to make sure none of the children in a family feels left out in getting a vastly different name. We're not talking a crazy contrast here like Boston, Piper, and Anatolia. And even though Eve is an ancient name, it's also a newly-emerging modern favorite, so it doesn't come across as an uber-classic mismatch like Boston, Piper and Elizabeth would. I think you're fine!

Besides, I have a Pippin/Pip and Evie so the pair sounds perfectly normal to me (only mine are boy Peregrine and girl Eve).
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

I think Boston, Piper and Eve are fine together. Eve has just enough edge to not be out of place. It's not like Boston, Piper and Eleanor, that would be out of place in my opinion!! Eve is spunky and fresh, same as Boston and Piper.
    Cheers,
    alphabetters

My beautiful babies:
    Elena Rose (Ellie/Laney) 2011
    Felicity Iris Ruth (Lissy) 2012
    Archer Lawrence (Archie) 2014

Favourite future names: Broderick Pearson (Brock) or Griffin Pearson (Griffers) & Georgia Pearl (Gigi)

It doesn't clash, it just isn't expected.

I can totally see Bos, Pip and Eve being siblings.

With Boston and Piper and expect their sibling to be Everly.

I understand your love for Eve as it's one of my top names as well, and I adore the name Piper!
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin