Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I guess maybe it's just me, but I don't feel that Eve clashes at all with Boston and Piper. Eve used to be one of my top names, but my husband and I are not religious and he was concerned of its religious connection. I still totally disagree with him and view it the same as you - short, sweet and a little spunky. I feel the same way about Boston and Piper (Piper has been a long-time love of mine, and if I had another daughter, I would fight to use it! Though many say it doesn't "work" with my daughter Nora's name.)

My point is, I think it works. You think it works (which is what matters most). Others don't think it works. Who cares? Boston and Piper are kind of trendy, but not tacky trendy. They're really cool but without trying too hard. In a way, I think Piper is becoming a modern classic as I see more and more people like me loving it (people who also love traditional classics and spunkier classics). I see Eve in that same boat. I could easily see them with a sibling named Katherine, Violet or Elowen. OR EVE!

Honestly, your other choices of Avalon, Lennox or Callaway sound way out of left field with Boston and Piper compared to Eve. Arden, Belle, Lorelei, Annabel, Posey and Violet make much more sense to me. Also, a sidenote: Avalon will undoubtedly be shortened to Ava because it's SO popular right now. So she may end up just being another Ava in a sea of Ava's. That seems a bit of a yawn for you.

Here's some other suggestions:
    Ruby
    Hazel
    Calla
    Vada
    Stella
    Bronwen
    Ivy
    Esme
    Quinn
    Sloane
    Nova
    Neve
    Danica
    Hadley
    Willow
    Haven
    Wren
    Bryony
    Eleni (LOVE nn Leni pron. Lenny)
    Iris
    Romilly
    Tabitha
    Cecily
    Coco
    Cleo
    Clementine
    Maia
    Sage
    Daphne
    Lux
    Mom to Nora.

Current favorites:
    Declan (Decs/Dex). Griffin (Finn). Euan. John (Johnny).

Sylvie. Iris. Gwyneth (Gwen). Daphne (Effie). Piper.

I don't know why but I felt the need to suggest Cambria and Coralie as well.
    Mom to Nora.

Current favorites:
    Declan (Decs/Dex). Griffin (Finn). Euan. John (Johnny).

Sylvie. Iris. Gwyneth (Gwen). Daphne (Effie). Piper.

Love the name Eve but yeah, it does seem a bit miss matched. I don't think it is too out there though, as I think of Eve as kind of being a spunky name. I say go for it, but if you want other short cool names:

Aster
    Cleo
    Ivy
    Lake
    Lowe
    Skye
    Wynn / Wynne
    Yara

I think that Eve is a little understated compared to Piper and Boston, but I think that Eva is spunkier and it has two syllables like your other kids' names.

Quote Originally Posted by faithnamer View Post
    I think that Eve is a little understated compared to Piper and Boston, but I think that Eva is spunkier and it has two syllables like your other kids' names.
    I like Eva too. However I prefer the pronunciation ev-ah not ee-va.