Names Searched Right Now:

Clarissa Dickson-Wright's full name as listed in her obituary today

I just had to share this with you Berries: larger-than-life TV chef Clarissa Dickson-Wright from the Two Fat Ladies died today, and her full name was listed in her obituary as:

Clarissa Theresa Philomena Aileen Mary Josephine Agnes Elsie Trilby Louise Esmeralda Dickson Wright

Now that's a name!
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl- Callie - Beatrice -Clementine - Delphine - Eulalie
    Zephyr - Asa - Gene - Ezra - Otis - Henry - Miles

Wow. All good names, but not together...
    I'd like to get these points across:
    How would you feel? If someone bashed a name you loved, simply because it wasn't their style, wouldn't you be annoyed? You should definitely give feedback, but if possible, don't be rude or snippy
    Different/macho/long names aren't always trying too hard! I like the name Storm, and I AM NOT "TRYING HARD TO BE COOL"!!!!! The coolness or lack thereof has nothing to do with my choices.

I saw her name earlier and thought of all the Berries that would be fainting - glad it wasn't just me!

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe

I used to watch the Fat Ladies. I wonder if her parents had many people they wanted to honour or if they just like names. Maybe there were "closet Berries" around all those years ago. RIP Clarissa.
    All the best,
    Mischa.