Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by solace View Post
    Cordelia Jean 'West Brook'!! I picked this name in the other thread of yours and I will pick it again! I just love it! I wished I was named Cordelia!
    Thank you And thank you so much for the Michael "Micah" idea; that's our number one choice and will be using that if we have a boy (with back ups being Maxwell and Patrick)

Also thank you to the other commenters! We know our style isn't for everyone but it really has a mix of what we were looking for from our very first thread!

I prefer Cordelia Margaret but I also like Suzanna Eleanor. Good luck!

My pick is Cordelia Margaret followed by Cordelia Jean.
    Mummy of Arthur Genki -born 25th November 2014 <3

Edmund / Linden
    Daisy / Rosamund

Quote Originally Posted by citygirl View Post
    Thank you And thank you so much for the Michael "Micah" idea; that's our number one choice and will be using that if we have a boy (with back ups being Maxwell and Patrick)

Also thank you to the other commenters! We know our style isn't for everyone but it really has a mix of what we were looking for from our very first thread!
    You are welcomed! I am happy that you fell in in love with the name and I was sorta able to rediscover it for you guys! Many many kisses! He or she will be the best named baby out there and while your style was particular. I was determined! Glad it all worked out! And it's just funny how you and my mom will be coming out of the hospital at the same week. Gemini babies!

Cheers!
    punctuality is a virtue of the lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by citygirl View Post
    We've talked over all of our girl choices and while Genevieve, Matilda, and Rosamund are all beautiful names; we really love Cordelia "Delia" and Suzanna "Zanna". Which do you prefer with the last name West Brook (without the space and an E at the end, just don't want it to be googled)? Also, which full name combination do you like best? (Nicknames and spellings are completely set in stone)

Cordelia Diane 'West Brook' "Delia"
    Cordelia Jean 'West Brook' "Delia"
    Cordelia Margaret 'West Brook' "Delia"
    Cordelia Eleanor 'West Brook' "Delia"

Suzanna Diane 'West Brook' "Zanna"
    Suzanna Jean 'West Brook' "Zanna"
    Suzanna Margaret 'West Brook' "Zanna"
    Suzanna Eleanor 'West Brook' "Zanna"

Thank you!
    I'm so glad you like Suzanna/Zanna! Cordelia is another beautiful choice. I think a pp had a very good point about using Diane.

My favorite combination is Suzanna Margaret. I think it's so gorgeous. Suzanna Eleanor is very pretty, too.

If you go with Cordelia, I like Cordelia Eleanor best.
    Mama to Nora.

Current favorites:
    Declan (Dex). Griffin (Finn). Ewan. Graham. August (Gus). Colin. Ian. Wesley (Wes). Cyrus. Leland (Lee). Rufus.

Gwyneth (Gwen). Elise. Bronwen (Bonnie). Zoe. Edith (Edie). Piper. Ivy. Josephine (Josie). Margot. Carys. Sylvie. Eve. Iris. Esme. Phoebe (Bee). Kaia.