Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I agree that Amelia is too close to Olivia, so I would go with Josephine
    Mickie

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur - l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."

Not keen on Amelia anyway and I certainly wouldn't use it with Olivia. Josephine is much more elegant and classy and happens to be one of my favourites.

These are beautiful names but I like the combination Josephine Patricia better than Amelia Patricia and I think Josephine works better in a sibset with Olivia.

Amelia Patricia is beautiful with sister Olivia.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

They're both beautiful, but in combination with Patricia, Amelia's a little rhyme-y, no? And, Amelia's way too close to Olivia for my own comfort--so I vote for Josephine!
    Basil Athanasius (miscarried) 9-11-2010
    Clementine Eloise 8-23-2011
    Gilbert Henry 1-16-2013

Beatrice Eulalie//Cecily Margot//Rosalind Frances//Winifred Esme//Marigold Ramona//Adelaide Coralie//Elinor Imogen
    Leonard James, Leo//Reginald Peter, Rex//Thaddeus Eliot, Thad//Bernard Ambrose, Bear//Whitaker Charles, Whit
    Marian//Roxane//Bernadette//Caroline//Clarence//Llewellyn//Frederick//Dexter//Rufus//Noel//Dashiell