Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by citygirl View Post
    That's not what we're asking for. We already have nicknames picked out for these; however we don't LOVE this names and are looking for new ideas
    If you don't like these names then why list them? You got me quite confused. You don't like the names you picked out but already have nn for them? I would suggest..

Armando
    Amadeus
    Alexis
    Augustus
    Hugo
    Rodrigue
    Matteo
    Hart
    Lennon
    Quentin
    Sterling
    Cassius
    Frederick
    Leonardo
    Chandler
    Oliver
    Parker
    Jackson
    punctuality is a virtue of the lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by solace View Post
    If you don't like these names then why list them? You got me quite confused. You don't like the names you picked out but already have nn for them? I would suggest..

Armando
    Amadeus
    Alexis
    Augustus
    Hugo
    Rodrigue
    Matteo
    Hart
    Lennon
    Quentin
    Sterling
    Cassius
    Frederick
    Leonardo
    Chandler
    Oliver
    Parker
    Jackson
    Because we said BASED on those four names, give suggestions we may like. We don't mind those four, and if it came down to it we'd use one (if we have a boy and if we couldn't find anything else) but we really wanted some other ideas since we didn't get a whole lot of response on our first boy thread.

Please make sure you are giving names with nickname ideas; that's really our only requirement. We like Oliver but we really hate the sound of "Ollie" and can't think of another nickname for it

Quote Originally Posted by citygirl View Post
    Because we said BASED on those four names, give suggestions we may like. We don't mind those four, and if it came down to it we'd use one (if we have a boy and if we couldn't find anything else) but we really wanted some other ideas since we didn't get a whole lot of response on our first boy thread.

Please make sure you are giving names with nickname ideas; that's really our only requirement. We like Oliver but we really hate the sound of "Ollie" and can't think of another nickname for it
    Okay, I took names of my own list, a few add names that I found, and the nicknames.

Nathaniel- Nate. Nat. Nathan. Niall
    Augustus- Gus. August
    Alexander- Alex/Alec/Alix. Lex. Zane. Zander/Xander. Al
    Sebastian- Seb. Bash. Bas. Ian
    Armando- Andy. Mo/Moe. Manny
    Rodrigue- Rodi. Rudy. Rory
    Matteo- Matt. Theo/Teo
    Lennon- Len. Lennox. Lenny
    Frederick- Fred. Freddie. Rick. Richard. Drake. Ferb
    Leonardo- Leo. Leon. Arlo. Le/Lee
    Henry- Hank. Harri/Harry. Hal
    Jackson- Jack/Jac. Jaxon
    William- Will. Wills. Liam
    Phineas- Finn
    Beckett- Beck. Kit. Beckham
    Antonio- Tony/Toni. Neo
    punctuality is a virtue of the lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by solace View Post
    My husband likes Sebastian but I used to have a cat named "Sebby" that we'd sometimes call Sebastian so it's kind of "ruined" for me. William is okay but none of the nicknames really have spunk/spark to them which is kind of what we want. Since we have been trying to combine our styles, we were looking at a more "conservative" or traditional first name with a more unique/spunky/sparky nickname to it (my husband tends to be more conservative/traditional and I'm more "fashion-forward")

Hmmm based on the names Theodore, Harrison, Raphael and Alistair....I’ll list some that I think you may like, pair them with one of your middle name options and suggest a nickname....here goes...

Edison James (nn Eddie)
    Thaddeus James (nn Teddy)
    Arthur Thomas (nn Artie/ Art)
    Addison Francis (nn Addie)
    Bennet Thomas (nn Benny)
    Everett James (nn Rett)
    Hudson Robert (nn Huck)
    Wesley Thomas (nn Wes)
    Maxwell Francis (nn Max)
    Benjamin Carlisle (nn Benji/ Ben)
    Berkley James (nn Berk)
    Emerson James (nn Hemmy/ Em,)
    Fenton Robert (nn Fen/ Tony)

Good luck! Boys names are much harder than girls (imo)