Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Penelope, Delilah and Hazel. Good luck.

I don't have a top three from your list, my absolute favorite is Ruby Leona! Good luck!
    若兰

I'm just a third-culture girl with an affinity for names.

In loving memory of Margot

Violet
    Matilda
    Clementine
    Penelope

When I saw MN Leona I literally gasped/sighed at the beauty. Violet Leona. Stunning. Speechless. Breathless. I wish my name was Violet Leona.
    Matilda honestly isn't great with Leona or Adelaide. It ends with a, so the MN shouldn't start or end with A. Also, it would be better with a shorter middle name. Matilda Leonie, Matilda Addie, Matilda Lady. Sorry, I'm not much help. Matilda Leona is the better of the two (Leona vs Adelaide)
    Clementine Leona - Longer and shorter letter combos is why I made this choice
    Penelope Leona - that's a lot of L, O, E, and N. Penelope Adelaide might be better

As you can see, I sort of prefer Leona. Adelaide has just never been my cup of tea. Sorry. Violet Leona is by far my favourite.

Just curious, instead of Leona, how about Leora? Leora is stunning! Violet Leora. Ok. I wish my name was Violet Leora, not Violet Leona. or Leora Violet. That would be lovely too.

In my opinion, the point of a nickname is to a) be able to use 2 names you love b) Use a less common name as the legal name and a cutesy name as the name they go by (ie. Penelope nn Lulu) or c) be a form of endearment. I never had a real nickname, but I always wished I did because although I know I'm loved, a nickname is special. I have a few friends that call me by a nickname, but most don't. I'm a huge supporter of nicknames.
    Last edited by waverly123; March 16th, 2014 at 11:50 PM.
    Henry, Viola, Ronan, Kayla, Wyatt & Tessa

Flora, Jane, Greta, Eve & Clara
    Adler, Charlie, Caleb, Gavin & Felix

Quote Originally Posted by waverly123 View Post
    Violet
    Matilda
    Clementine
    Penelope

When I saw MN Leona I literally gasped/sighed at the beauty. Violet Leona. Stunning. Speechless. Breathless. I wish my name was Violet Leona.
    Matilda honestly isn't great with Leona or Adelaide. It ends with a, so the MN shouldn't start or end with A. Also, it would be better with a shorter middle name. Matilda Leonie, Matilda Addie, Matilda Lady. Sorry, I'm not much help. Matilda Leona is the better of the two (Leona vs Adelaide)
    Clementine Leona - Longer and shorter letter combos is why I made this choice
    Penelope Leona - that's a lot of L, O, E, and N. Penelope Adelaide might be better

As you can see, I sort of prefer Leona. Adelaide has just never been my cup of tea. Sorry. Violet Leona is by far my favourite.

Just curious, instead of Leona, how about Leora? Leora is stunning! Violet Leora. Ok. I wish my name was Violet Leora, not Violet Leona. or Leora Violet. That would be lovely too.
    Leona and Adelaide are family names, so we are not willing to change them in any way (even if it's a shorter form or a similar form). Changing the name takes away from the meaning and specialness to us

Violet <3
    Hazel
    Tallulah nn Lulu