Names Searched Right Now:

Middle name for Georgia

Back again I feel as if I have been on the hunt for the most *perfect* name. My husband thinks I'm nuts...ha. Originally, we chose to use Phoebe for a girl. He absolutely loves it...but I cannot tell you how many family members and friends I have had that have made remarks such as "Oh, Phoebe like friends? With the stinky cat?" Yes, I know, there are just as many other names people choose based off TV shows, books etc. I just got drawn away from the name and couldn't see us having a "Phoebe" as much as we both originally loved it. I saw the name Georgia and fell in love with it almost instantly. I'm having a little bit of difficulty as to choosing a middle name. I adore Charlotte and Grace. Any other suggestions you can think of?

I like the suggestion of Georgia Meredith. I think that Georgia Renee, Georgia Mae or Georgia Elena could also work. I also love the name Georgina so that would be good as well. Good luck
    My name is Katarzyna and I am dreaming to someday adopt a girl named Phoebe Alexandra Michelle or Bryony Elysia Bean.

Fionnuala | mumma & name obsessive