Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    This comes up every few weeks... and the honest answer is there's not really that many without massively stretching limits.

India, Indigo and Indira are as far as I'd go to make it work. But honestly I'd just use Indy (although I'm not sure about elsewhere, in the UK ''Indie'' is a stylistic term - first to describe Independently produced music, but now it refers to fashion and other things too. It's like the equivalent of hipster, so feels kinda pretentious as a name to me).
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I've been loving Lucinda nn Indy, especially since my primary partner and I are huge Indianna Jones fans. Something about the combination of prim, lovely Lucinda with such a sparky, sassy, rough-and-tumble nickname seems absolutely perfect to me.

ETA: I would strongly caution you to stay far, far away from India. It's been criticized as colonialist (and rightly so). I know a girl with this name who was so bothered by the implications that she started going by her middle name once she got to college.
    Last edited by augusta_lee; March 17th, 2014 at 12:27 AM.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Marlowe | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Ingrid! I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but Ingrid "Indy" is one of my all time favorite full name/nickname combinations.

India, Indiana, Indigo, Indira, and the -ind- names like Rosalind are all good suggestions.
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

Other than the names mentioned, the first thing I thought of was Melinda
    My Eclectic Little List:
    ♫ Theo ♫ Asher ♫ Sterling ♫ Wesley ♫ Griffin ♫ Jude ♫
    ♡ Rosalie ♡ Johanna ♡ Calliope ♡ Daphne ♡ Isabelle ♡ Aria ♡

Currently intrigued by... Vivienne, Kalani, Archer & Uriah

Mama to a border collie/sheltie mix who answers to Munchy
    Auntie to Carson Wade (7/18/2013)

Vote on some of my names here: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9810672

We used Indira and love it, but I also like Indrina, Indra, India, Inara (It'd be a stretch but maybe with a D middle?), or just Indie.
    New username is @ truenature