Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I don't have anything new to add, but just thought I'd observe that your extended family is very well named. (:

Happy naming!
    若兰

I'm just a third-culture girl with an affinity for names.

In loving memory of Margot

Quote Originally Posted by lexiem View Post
    You’ve already got a tone of great ones - I’m sorry if I repeat others suggestions. I know I repeated a few of mine when they came to mind in different places, as I might have lumped a few names together a bit oddly. I’m also keeping Maxwell and Calvin in mind with my suggestions:

Adele - Adelaide, Alina, Delia, Delilah
    Alice/Eliza - Eloise, Heidi, Adelheid, Beth/Betsy/Betty,
    Amelia/Emilia/Emily/Emmeline - Millicent, Mildred, Melisende, Camilla, Mila, Amaya
    Aurora/Phoebe - Dawn, Lior, Luciana, Zohra, Aurelia, Roxana, Iris
    Caroline/Catherine - Charlotte, Charleen, Carla, Cora, Coral, Dorothy, Kirstin/Kristin.
    Cornelia/Lavinia/Grace - Cora, Coral, Augusta, Lydia, Hope, Felicity, Haven, Faith, Merritt, Patience, Prudence, Joy
    Flora/Florence/Lilia/Liliy/Rosalie/Rosemary - Penrose, Primrose, Mariposa, Josephine/a, Calla, Heather, Willow, Hyacinth, Ivy, Iris, Marigold, Phyllis, Violet, Juniper
    Juliette/Juliet - Julianna, Juniper, June, Juno, Junia
    Louisa/Lucy - Luciana, Lucia,
    Margaret - Margot, Daisy, Pearl, Maeve
    Mary - Merritt, Miriam, Marian, Marigold, Moira, Molly, Marilyn
    Ruth - Esther, Rebecca, Hadas, Edna, Keziah, Ksenia, Leah, Rachel, Tabitha
    Siena - Ruby, Clementine
    Sophia - Ophelia, Isabella, Olivia
    Thank you for taking the time to give so many suggestions; however with the exceptions of the names already on our list, most of the other names are too close to the family name. I know the list and my wording was really long, but I had put in there that the names can't be similar to the ones on the list. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by ruolan View Post
    I don't have anything new to add, but just thought I'd observe that your extended family is very well named. (:

Happy naming!
    Thank you...well I guess I shouldn't say thank you since those are names from my husband's side but thank you anyway! Haha!