Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Odd, Unique, Rare

Looking for a workable name that still manages to be unique or rare for baby #3. Any ideas? We are currently at a name standstill...

Exuberantly Happy!!!

Ok let me start by saying that this is an unusual thing for me to do, but two days ago I found out that we were having a girl. At this time my request if at all possible would be to enlist the help of all the ladies out there in this forum. I personally would like to request the help with attaining a girls name which is rare, unique, beautiful, French and with a joyous expression to speak a million times over. So please let me know if I can gain your assistance with this matter. This is the dad writing to all of you.

Griselda... it fits with old, unique and rare parameters.
    Girl
    Griselda Phoebe ° Flora Melisende ° Alice Magdalena ° Melody Elysia ° Charlotte Nimue ° Beatrice Marigold
    Aurora Giselle ° Cecily Helena ° Cecily Beatrice ° Cecily Bridget
    Boy
    Edmund Ludwig ° Edmund Lucius ° Magnus Florian ° Magnus Geoffrey ° Sylvan Orpheus
    Robin Lysander ° Edward Lancelot

Beckett Booker Cormac Cruz Dashiell Donovan Finn Hudson Jude Matteo Miles Zane

Bronwyn Cameron Delilah Georgia Lark Maisie Paloma Sam Sasha Siena Violet Willa