Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Odd, Unique, Rare

Looking for a workable name that still manages to be unique or rare for baby #3. Any ideas? We are currently at a name standstill...

Exuberantly Happy!!!

Ok let me start by saying that this is an unusual thing for me to do, but two days ago I found out that we were having a girl. At this time my request if at all possible would be to enlist the help of all the ladies out there in this forum. I personally would like to request the help with attaining a girls name which is rare, unique, beautiful, French and with a joyous expression to speak a million times over. So please let me know if I can gain your assistance with this matter. This is the dad writing to all of you.

Griselda... it fits with old, unique and rare parameters.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando°Roscoe Lucius
    Freya Marigold°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska°Mabel Celestina°Gaia Melisende
    girl & boy

"Walter. That’s good. I’ve never known a little kid named Walter. It seems like an old man’s name, but I guess you have to start somewhere."