Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Boys Names to Complete This Set?

My girl name shortlist is now complete! (5 girls names with 2 backups), however, I only have 2 choices for a boy, because George has seemingly lost it's charm (likely thanks to my sister's chants of 'George, George, George of the Jungle!" whenever she hears it).

The definite names are: Lillian, Eleanor, Matilda, Amelia, Scarlett, Florence and Beatrice for girls; Dexter and Harry for boys.

For other boys, I'm thinking about adding;

Edward
    Stanley
    Theodore (nn Teddy?)
    Charlie
    Alfie
    Albert (nn Albie)
    Ernest (nn Ernie)
    Walter

Which of those names will fit in the best with the rest of my list? Feel free to suggest some more boys names (however Dexter & Harry are definite).

♂: Neville | Matthew | Ernest | Alfie | Louis | Christopher | Harry | James | Albert | Andrew

♀: Doris | Eleanor | Violet | Lillian | Florence | Martha | Minnie | Agatha | Freya |

My Top 3
    Theodore (nn Teddy)
    Albert (nn Albie)
    Walter

I think Stanley and Alfie go well with Dexter and Harry, though I'm not a fan of them personally. I much prefer Alfred nn Alfie.

What about:
    Arthur, Charles, Winston, Jasper, Edmund, Miles, Spencer, Frederick, Oscar, Bernard, Roland, Sampson, Benedict, Niles, Victor, William, Colin?
    Alfred | Arthur | Bartholomew | Ephraim | Frederick | Isadore | Ozias | Rupert | Sherlock | Victor

Antonia | August | Damaris | Eliza | Esmeralda | Marceline | Matilda | Ramona | Tahlia | Trudy

Quote Originally Posted by freddiethepink View Post
    My Top 3
    Theodore (nn Teddy)
    Albert (nn Albie)
    Walter

I think Stanley and Alfie go well with Dexter and Harry, though I'm not a fan of them personally. I much prefer Alfred nn Alfie.

What about:
    Arthur, Charles, Winston, Jasper, Edmund, Miles, Spencer, Frederick, Oscar, Bernard, Roland, Sampson, Benedict, Niles, Victor, William, Colin?
    Ooh, I like Arthur, Edmund, Benedict and William - but I know a lot of little William's (top name in Canada right now), and I'm unsure on Benedict up front. Thank you!

♂: Neville | Matthew | Ernest | Alfie | Louis | Christopher | Harry | James | Albert | Andrew

♀: Doris | Eleanor | Violet | Lillian | Florence | Martha | Minnie | Agatha | Freya |

close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Quote Originally Posted by oliviasarah View Post
    Alasdair or Alistair feel perfect for your list. I'd also suggest...

Fraser
    Harvey
    Gideon
    Toby
    Bertram
    Isadore
    Harris
    Caspar
    Freddie/Frederick
    Finlay
    Teddy
    Edwin
    Nicholas
    Maxwell
    Alfred
    Vincent
    Leopold
    Rupert
    Sebastian
    Elias
    Douglas
    Montgomery
    Otto
    Lawrence
    Archie
    Ooh, I like Alistair :-) I also love Archie, Lawrence, Leopold(maybe more of a GP though), Nicholas, Freddie, and Toby. :-) I want to like Vincent, however I had one who stood me up on a date, not once, but twice, the latter being on my birthday. Needless to say, until I meet another, he's all I think of when I hear it, haha.