Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Theodore, Ezra, or ??

Hello!

I thought I had a good list ready for this baby. I even did a poll here and had 4 names chosen. But a few things have come up and now 2 of our listed names are not usable (well, in my opinion). I want to have a few options ready for this baby.

I still really love Theodore, and its our top choice. But I have wanted to use this name before and it didn't feel right at the time, so I definitely want to have some others in mind too.

This is our fourth baby, and it's getting harder to find names that work well with the others. Our others are Sebastian, Oliver and Harriet. The middle will be either Edward or Marion for my gradmother (who was Edith Marion).

I still love Amos, but my husband isn't fully sold.

I still like the idea of doing her initials EM. I love Ezra Miles but my husband isn't sure if it matches the other kids names.

Does anyone have any suggestions? There are lots we love but don't seem to quite fit.

Thanks!
    Last edited by lisar; March 15th, 2014 at 03:56 PM.
    Proud mama of Three

I think Ezra Miles is pretty perfect with your other kids' names! How about:

Elliot
    George
    Henry
    Bennett
    Miles Edward

I think Ezra Miles would be a great fit! Also, Oscar, Ashford, Liam, Clive, Rupert, or Dashiell.

Any other suggestions or opinions on Ezra?

Right now we've got:

Theodore Edward
    Theodore Marion
    Ezra Miles (for grandmother's initials EM)
    Proud mama of Three

Oh I just ADORE Theodore Theodore Edward is so handsome! I'm not a fan of Ezra and don't think it "fits" with your sibset. How about Elijah Miles? Or Edward Miles? Have you considered two mn's to get the EM in there? Theodore Edward Miles is so lovely!
    Nora ~ Alice ~ Esmé ~ Elise ~ Lucy ~ Fiona ~ Grace ~ Rose ~ Vivienne ~ Evelyn ~ Genevieve

Henry ~ Patrick ~ George ~ James ~ Oliver ~ Theodore ~ Joseph ~ Lucas ~ Atticus ~ Isaac ~ Thomas