Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Evangeline Lily is beautiful! I hate that it's so associated with the actress though.

Other suggestions:
    Evangeline Lilith
    Evangeline Lilian
    Evangeline Lisbeth
    Evangeline Leona
    Evangeline Liana
    Evangeline Lisette
    Evangeline Lila
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

Love Evangeline! I don't think it's a big deal to use Lily in the midspot...not like it's her surname, and I've not heard of that actress doing much since Lost. I think it's a nonissue, but Layla or Aletta are among many options.

Love Evangeline! Evie is really sweet. I'm not at all familiar with Lost, but if Evangeline Lily is the name of an actress, I'd avoid that particular combo. I do like Lily, though.
    Mommy to...Maura Lucille

I had a baby today, I would name him/her...
    Patrick Donley or Brigid ???

BOYS: Seamus Arthur or Niall/Neil/Neal James
    GIRLS: ???

I went to school with a James Bond and a Jennifer Lopez. I wouldn't use Lily because it is the name of an actress, who most likely will be around for a while. She was just in the latest Hobbit movie I think. It's just so associated with her and kind of takes a bit away from the child having their own special name. If it was name that was really traditional (like Aaron Paul (from Breaking Bad)), I would say that it's fine, but I hate to say I think Evangeline is too rare a name to not be associated with its famous bearer.

Evangeline is gorgeous, it would be a shame not to use it, however I am Australian also and when I hear Evangeline Lily, I automatically think of the actress.

little Mister due 22nd November 2014 <3
    Arthur Genji