Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I'm guessing Buzz is after Buzz Lightyear (as @lawsonhaley) said, and I think Michelangelo might be because of Giovanna's Italian heritage as well as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?! Just a guess haha.

Not a fan of the name but for some reason I think it's perfect for Tom's son!
    ~ 20 year-old name lover ~

Tom Fletcher has a child!? >!>?!?!?!
    EH? How is this happening? I'm so old (I was an intense 7 year old Mcfly follower - they were my first concert!)

Meh. I don't feel particularly offended by Buzz... I knew a police dog with the name. And a cat.
    I like Michelangelo.
    close to my heart
    Rufus - Alec - Emmett - Wes
    Billie - Estella - Jemima - Eilidh

olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' and finally seventeen. (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I think its to do with his love for buzz lightyear!! lol and also i think its to to with TMNT and luckily it is within the italian heritage as pp has said but he defo had his way with the name lets see what they have next to see what a sibset would be like.. second thoughts.. i'm guessing jessie... or perhaps molly.. lol tehehe.. xx not ribing im a fan of the guys!!
    Dani mum to My little dude Bailey & my little minx Liberty
    ↓ Future names ↓
    K.P.T
    Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan

Quote Originally Posted by bailibsmum View Post
    I think its to do with his love for buzz lightyear!! lol and also i think its to to with TMNT and luckily it is within the italian heritage as pp has said but he defo had his way with the name lets see what they have next to see what a sibset would be like.. second thoughts.. i'm guessing jessie... or perhaps molly.. lol tehehe.. xx not ribing im a fan of the guys!!
    Haha, my sister and I were thinking a daughter would be something very "Disney Princessy", like Aurora Belle We guessed a son would be Woody or Andrew nn Andy. Definitely didn't see Buzz coming haha.
    “poetry, beauty, romance, love - these are what we stay alive for.”

currently under construction

http://delighfullydoris.blogspot.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by jessicalucy View Post

Not a fan of the name but for some reason I think it's perfect for Tom's son!
    I agree with this! When I first saw it announced I did hope it was a nickname though! I struggle to imagine a serious adult man with the name Buzz!