Names Searched Right Now:

Just heard this name, had to share...

...Tawny-Leigh.

Oh berries, I despair...
    Nora ~ Alice ~ Esmé ~ Elise ~ Lucy ~ Fiona ~ Grace ~ Rose ~ Vivienne ~ Evelyn ~ Genevieve

Henry ~ Patrick ~ George ~ James ~ Oliver ~ Theodore ~ Joseph ~ Lucas ~ Atticus ~ Isaac ~ Thomas

........you know, I would like to say that is the worst name ever, but the other day on a program called Judge Mathis (civil court show), there were two unrelated cases, one with a plantiff by the name of Shampayne, and one with the plantiffs being named Danyelle(mother) and Cyncere (son).

Plus that, I believe Tawni/Tawny was used in a Disney show when my sister and I were younger, Sonny with a Chance, haha. It was like, the place where all the out there names Disney liked went.

Chad Dylan Cooper
    Sonny(g)
    Zora
    Tawni
    Grady
    Nico

See? Haha :P
    Girls: Amelia, Ava, Emily, Sophia, Ella, Freya, Charlotte, Millie, Eva, Florence, Matilda, Eleanor, Martha, Violet, Clara, Betsy, Mabel, Ada, Lillian, Minnie, Tillie, Doris, Edna

Boys: Harry, Charlie, William, George, James, Alfie, Joshua, Archie, Henry, Daniel, Edward, Harrison, Adam, Matthew, Michael, Liam, Callum, Louis, Albert, Andrew, Ernest, Darcy

~no matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world~

Hmm. It's bad but I'm grateful it's not Torneelee or something like that. At the very least it's spelt correctly :/
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

I have to say... I quite like Tawny! I think of the Tawny Owl (not sure if you have those in US?) and so it makes me think it's a quirky nature name like Lark or Wren.

But Tawny-Leigh is definitely too much! Oh dear.
    Victor | Ephraim | Phineas | Alfred | Rupert

Trudy | Marceline | Ramona | Cicely | Winifred

I kinda like Tawny. I like Tansy (like the flower) more, but Tawny like the colour has such a warm, honeyed image.

Leigh is never my taste, nor hyphenated names, but I could deal with Lee coming back as a middle name if it means fewer Roses and Graces.