Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What goes with our last name?

OH and I would like to know what goes with our last name please? our surname is Molloy. Hopefully you'll be able to think of something we haven't thought of yet?

OH likes; Amelia, Olivia, Kate, Lily, Ellie, Phoebe, Emily, Daisy
    I like; Lucy, Violet, Rose, Catherine, Alice, Louisa

Any new ideas that we maybe haven't thought of?

Names we cannot have; Rowan, Rachel, Louise, Mellainie, Mollie, Vicky, Mia, Jennifer, Jane, Tatiana, Chanelle, Jade, Laura, Joanne, Leanne, Suzanne, Elizabeth, Maxine, Maureen, Hannah, Natalie, Rochelle, Tira, Summer and Lily-May (sorry it's a long list - we have a big family!)

Thank you
    TTC <3

Ladies - Alice Victoria or Poppy Victoria
    Gents - *under construction *

I would avoid names that contain l's like your surname Molloy (unless it's the initial). I think Kate, Rose, Phoebe, Violet and Catherine would be great choices with your last name. Here are some suggestions.

Georgina
    Daphne
    Grace
    Imogen
    Sadie
    Edith
    Constance
    Eva
    Lavinia
    Serena
    Cassia
    Beatrix
    Anthea
    Athena
    Bridget
    Vivian
    Iris
    Adrienne
    Anita
    Susannah
    Audrey
    Ciara
    Brianna
    Fiona
    Zara
    Gemma
    Last edited by mischa; March 13th, 2014 at 08:16 PM.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I would choose Marigold Molloy, nn Goldie! (Yes I adore alliterative names. It just automatically makes the name sound like a character from a book, which to me is a good thing). My favorite of your husband's choices is Amelia Molloy, and my favorite of your choices is Louisa Molloy. I like the rhythm of those two and the repeating l sounds between first and last name. I think Molloy is a fun name to work with - it is bouncy and fun to say! Good luck!

I like Catherine Olivia (nn Cate or Catiche, pr. ka-TEESH, an old French diminutive I love).

Catherine Molloy is GORGEOUS. I think it's the clear choice since you love Catherine and your husband loves Kate. My daughter was almost Catherine Elise, but hubby vetoed it because he personally knew too many. I adore my daughter's name, but I still sometimes get a little itch and miss Catherine/Cate. It's such a beautiful classic.

I love Catherine Violet Molloy, Catherine Phoebe Molloy and Catherine Alice Molloy.
    Mama to Nora.

Current favorites:
    Declan (Dex). Griffin (Finn). Ewan. Graham. August (Gus). Colin. Ian. Wesley (Wes). Cyrus. Leland (Lee). Rufus.

Gwyneth (Gwen). Elise. Bronwen (Bonnie). Zoe. Edith (Edie). Piper. Ivy. Josephine (Josie). Margot. Carys. Sylvie. Eve. Iris. Esme. Phoebe (Bee). Kaia.