Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Most mismatched sibsets you know?

I've seen a lot of wonderful sibling pairings here on nameberry but I was curious about sibsets that you know which you think clash in style or sound or are in any other way mismatched. For example, I know a Dan and Emmeline sibset, both lovely names but I find the lengths make them clash, and a Cyndi and Mary sibset which I think clash in style.

Obviously, this is all subjective but I wondered what examples you could think of.
    I'm Annie. I'm not pregnant or TTC, I've just love names

My future princesses: Myrna Beatrix Blythe, Mathilda Ivy Frances, Susanna Rosalind Greer, Maureen Ziva Iris, Diana Vivian Celeste, Margery/Marjorie Saoirse Irene, Virginia Sigrid June, Patricia Aoife Lux, Eira Emmeline Donna, Mary Briar June

My future princes: Leopold Mervyn Cary, Dashiell Frederick James, Augustine Horatio Clark, Caspar Oisín John, Alfred Patrick Reed, Henry Clement Stone

Demetrius and Kate (they're in their twenties)

Side note: these aren't really mismatched just extremely similar for siblings
    Sydney & Cindy (they're in their late teens, my cousin dated Sydney)
    Amy
    Very indecisive namenerd
    Planning to adopt one day

Mirabelle Lilith♥Piper Rosalia♥Audrey Iris♥Juliet Eyre♥Naomi Aurora♥Maya Eloise

Xavier Emmett♥Salem Laszlo♥Lionel Ronan♥Alexander Poet "Xander"♥Finn Atticus

Maybe?
    Violet, Jade, Lydia, Seraphina, Cora, Maeve, Scarlett, June, Alice, Clara
    River, Theodore, Leon, Dexter, Kevin, Dagger, Philip, Sampson, Elias

Brian & Brianna

Hey, let's just stick a "na" on the end of Brian and we have our girl's name!

Audrey and Arden, both girls! One is common and feminine, the other is uncommon and unisex? And they are made up of almost the same exact letters...
    READ IT HERE: http://www.wattpad.com/story/25138238-humphrey
    Or find "Humphrey" on wattpad.com

This is a story about a lot of things.

Things like bluebirds and Harbingers, ukuleles and fancy bicycles, old people, young people, poetry, friends and neighbors, parties and Christmas gifts, stolen things and lost things, dancing, terrible singing, guilt, angry people and sad people, but also happy people, nursing homes, smiling, and above all, an old man named Humphrey.

Teenberry

I was watching Toddlers & Tiaras today, and a set of twins very named Giavanna and Alycesaundra (pronounced Alessandra)

I don't know why you would want to misspell one of your children's name so badly..
    Mai21Scandinavian BerryDreamer