Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

First names to go with middle name "Violet"

Hello! I posted a few weeks ago when I *thought* we had our name list narrowed down. Little did I know we'd be back to square-one-ish territory. My husband really, really loves the name Violet, and while I'm not keen on using it as a first name (I have a good friend who just had a Violet), we've agreed to use it as a middle name instead. Oh, compromise

So, that leaves me "backing out" of a name from middle to first. I'm trying to figure out which of the names I like really fit with Violet, sound good with our last name, Kr@mer, and fit with big sister's name (Emilia Cl@re).

Here is my list at this point. Please let me know if you have any thoughts as to what works and what doesn't! Thank you!!

Sophie Violet
    Phoebe Violet
    Molly Violet
    Adeline Violet (note: I'm not a fan of the nickname "Addy" and would prefer to keep her full name or use Adie/Ada)
    Mara Violet
    Caroline Violet
    Frances Violet (Francie)
    Lucy Violet
    Nora Violet
    (Margot Violet is still a possibility too, although I'm kind of put off by the double T endings...)

I know a lillie-violet i think its spelt that way..

Lily
    Esme
    Harlie
    Aurora
    Casey
    Genevieve
    Hermione
    Lydia
    Mila
    Nadia
    Zara/sara
    Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kids Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Future daughter's name is Kairi.Peyton.T? ❤

Crushes: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan, Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Levi, Xavier, Harley, Orion, Gunner, Marley, Aeydn, Roman, Zephyr, Niklaus, Jensen
    (G) Peyton, Ashealia, Madalynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery, Avalon, Nova, Luna, Elyse, River, Myka, Bonnie

Thanks for your reply! I really appreciate it. I love Genevieve Violet and Lily/Lillian Violet...

I love Adeline Violet and Mara Violet Margot Violet is very pretty too. Since you don't pronounce the "t" in Margot, the double "t" ending doesn't stand out. Margret Violet would, but not Margot.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

Sophie Violet- The flow seems off to me.
    Phoebe Violet- I like this a lot! The spunk of Phoebe is grounded by sweet Violet.
    Molly Violet- Although I love Molly, I don’t think it really works with Emilia.
    Adeline Violet- Lovely!
    Mara Violet- I don’t like it with Emilia.
    Caroline Violet- Pretty.
    Frances Violet- I love this pair! But I hate Francie.
    Lucy Violet- Cute.
    Nora Violet- I don’t really like it with Emilia.
    Margot Violet- What about Margo Violet? It’s a perfectly legitimate spelling.

My favorites: Phoebe, Adeline, Caroline, Frances, and Margot
    "Walter. That’s good. I’ve never known a little kid named Walter. It seems like an old man’s name, but I guess you have to start somewhere."