Names Searched Right Now:

Sibling(s) for Hatter

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I know this is premature, but I am just so excited about my pregnancy! I am due late November which is awhile away, but it'll go quicker than I think so I figured I might as well ask now!
    I have one son, Hatter Madley... and I was just wondering what name you guys think would pair well with his...I would like a boy name, girl name, and (just in case) a Boy/Boy, Girl/Girl/, and Boy/Girl twin names as well...

I like
    Boy: Hannibal James (hesitant because of the continuous H names though)

Girl: Pippa Jane or Azalea ______ (any middle name suggestions for Azalea?)

Girl/Girl twins: _______ & ________ (i haven't really thought much on this one as I just lost twin girls)

Boy/Boy twins: Jace MaCoy and Jovie Magee (were on my top list, but slowly fading in favor)

Boy/Girl: Lux Alexander and Lennox Aurelia

There are so many names I like, especially for twins, it's hard to write them all down!
    WDYT Berries?
    [COLOR="#008000"]UPDATE: We are expecting a new addition on approx. November 18, 2014[/COLOR]

~ Loving Mama to son [COLOR="#0000FF"]Hatter Madley (12-06-12)[/COLOR], [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Twin Angels born sleeping Patrova Dawn and Divina Phyr[/COLOR],and my [COLOR="#FF8C00"]Furbaby Murphy Cat[/COLOR] ~

[COLOR="#800080"]Lovely Ladies (not DH approved): Azalea Faye, Harlow Breezelynn, Renesmee _____, Antoinette Rouge, Anastasia Claire, Shculyer Elizabeth, Gemma Grayce (nn GG), Arkaedee Jade....[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#0000FF"]Dashing Dudes (Not DH approved): Jagger Cullen, McKinslee River, Bentley Magee, Tavish ____, Macklin Sawyer....[/COLOR]

Hatter Madley, as in the Mad Hatter?

I'd definitely avoid Hannibal. He'll get Hannibal Lecter jokes from birth through adulthood.

The twin names sounding the same is way too cutesy. Lux is feminine and Lennox is extremely masculine.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

Quote Originally Posted by casilda View Post
    Hatter Madley, as in the Mad Hatter?
    Yeah... my first thought was something like Katrina Cheshire... I don't think I'd be any help here.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Hatter Madley...erm,

Pippa Jane
    Pippa Jane and Lux Ophelia or
    Lux Aurelia and Azalea Clarine

Please, do not name any child, especially a boy, Jovie. Its the name of Zooey Deschanel's character in Elf, and that is all it is tied to. Also begging you not to choose Hannibal, that would be like naming your child Carrie Clarice, not a good idea. And please, do not swap genders for Lux and Lennox. Dont use them as twins if you don't have to, but definitely do not swap the genders.

If Jace stays;

Jace McCoy (MaCoy doesnt look correct...)and Bentley Magee
    Or Jace McCoy and Lennox Alexander.

Lux Aurelia and Bentley Magee
    Azalea Clarine and Mackenzie Sawyer
    Pippa Jane and Lennox Alexander.
    haley/happy birthday to me/officially nineteen.

Girls: Doris, Georgiana, Amelia, Lillian, Edna, Clara, Minnie, Mabel, Arabella

Boys: Matthew, Christopher, Daniel, Louis, Ernest, James, Joshua, Harrison, Henry

~no matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world~

Yeah, I was thinking Mad Hatter, too...
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter