Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Possisble twin girl names!

Thought i woudl post here too as its girls baby name thread!!

Posting on behalf of a friend..

She already has 2 boys Ryan & Callum and is a twin herself and keeps having vivid dreams of having 2 little auburn haired little girls

she likes the names Ashalia (Ah- shal-ee-uh) & Malania/Melenia (Muh- lan- ee-uh) nicknames would be Asha & Ania (said Anya or Enia Said Enya depending on spelling)

She also likes the names Tamryn, Niquita (nikita but a diff spelling) Nevaeh, Suri and and names like Grace & faith

She has a double barrelled surname letters of that are G-J and she likes the idea of 2 middle names.

What would you suggest obviously she is not yet pregnant but is seriously thinking of names. and she isn't even starting on boys name !!

Thanks in advance.

* p.s she DOES have an account but cannot access it on her mobile. so i am asking on behalf of her until she can get an app or a new computer! *
    *Britberry* Dani, Mum to Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Kairi Peyton Alanna ❤ Sawyer Phoenix Castiel Hm..

Faves: Phoenix, Elijah, Logan, Sawyer, Talon, Kye (Kai) Xavier Spencer //Marnie, Kairi, Peyton, Alana/Alanna, Madisyn, Cailyn, Taelyn.

Gps: Isabeau, Wynter, Schyler (nn Chyler) Amethyst // Castiel Auron (Oren) Gunner, Orion, Roman, Zeke, Talon.

*bumping for my friend*
    *Britberry* Dani, Mum to Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Kairi Peyton Alanna ❤ Sawyer Phoenix Castiel Hm..

Faves: Phoenix, Elijah, Logan, Sawyer, Talon, Kye (Kai) Xavier Spencer //Marnie, Kairi, Peyton, Alana/Alanna, Madisyn, Cailyn, Taelyn.

Gps: Isabeau, Wynter, Schyler (nn Chyler) Amethyst // Castiel Auron (Oren) Gunner, Orion, Roman, Zeke, Talon.

What are the full names of the boys?

Maybe she likes:

Aaliyah
    Shania
    Zoey
    Denise
    Angelina
    Angel
    Francesca
    Danique
    Makayla
    Kaya
    Sienna
    Nova
    India
    Leilah
    Jaylee
    Kate
    Juno
    Gwen
    Lana
    Tania
    ~Liesl

Thisbe Nathalia Primrose ~ Helen Guinevere Mathilde ~ Ramona Lily Harper
    Arthur Victor Michiel ~ Connor Lucas Jacob ~ Iann Hidde Crispin

Other names: Edith ~ Claire ~ Agnes ~ Margot ~ Quinten ~ Henry ~ Lancelot

I find Ashalia a little difficult to pronounce. Same with Melenia. I don't think it would be pronounced the way she wants it to be - is there a reason she doesn't like Melania?

I do like Tamryn. It would definitely be my favorite and I really like Suri, but I feel like it might be a one person name at the moment.

I hate Neveah with a passion and think there are a lot of people who also have strong feelings about this one so that might be something to consider. It's also pretty trendy.

She seems like she is open to different names though, so maybe one of the rarer virtue names.

I like the suggestions of Sienna and Zoey. What about:

Tamsin
    Isla
    Danika
    Oriana
    Tamara
    Avalon
    Rowan (means little red head)
    Lucinda
    Lux
    Brynn
    Kylie
    Clementine
    Joelle
    Alessandra
    Serene
    Last edited by corylynn86; March 12th, 2014 at 07:54 PM.

Those names are just not my style at all.