Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bailibsmum View Post
    Hiya corylynn

Im not sure im guessing it could be melania.. Her name is Melanie you see and her partner is Ashley hence these names.. kind of tributes.. if you know what i mean. I thinking she knows someone with a sienna. although she love the name but not couldn't see herself using it but as she has her phone back now shwe will be able to come on here and view your suggestions! xx

Just noticed you were in UK - perhaps Ashalia is easier to pronounce with your accent than mine

haha erm.. the only way i can suggest how to say it is. look up ashelia ravenshaw from final fantasy and to see how she says her name lol

Ah- SH/Chaa- leah its a SHH sound lol
    *Britberry* Dani, Mum to Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Kairi Peyton Alanna ❤ Sawyer Phoenix Castiel Hm..

Faves: Phoenix, Elijah, Logan, Sawyer, Talon, Kye (Kai) Xavier Spencer //Marnie, Kairi, Peyton, Alana/Alanna, Madisyn, Cailyn, Taelyn.

Gps: Isabeau, Wynter, Schyler (nn Chyler) Amethyst // Castiel Auron (Oren) Gunner, Orion, Roman, Zeke, Talon.

I actually like the nicknames Asha and Anya by themselves. I can't say either of the longer versions are my style, but these are a few middle name suggestions...

Ashalia Juliet
    Ashalia Willow
    Ashalia Phoebe
    Ashalia Madeline
    Ashalia Rose
    Ashalia Cerys

Melania Grace
    Melania Imogen
    Melania Juno
    Melania Alexis
    Melania Lily
    Melania Zara
    olivia, seventeen, obsessively maternal.

★ close to my heart / future darlings; ★
    Estella - Oona - Margaret - Imogen - Billie - Eilidh - Jemima
    Emmett - Eoghan - Wilf - Alec - Nicholas - William - Hugh

We think we may have them slightly different but also similar..

Tamryn Ashalia Rose

&

Surina Grace Meleisha *Surina is pn the same as Serena*

Mel decided that melania was nice but when she saw melia and then another variation of that name and saw meleisha she thought that was a lovely alternative SO now she gets a Tami & a Suri...

Better???
    *Britberry* Dani, Mum to Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Kairi Peyton Alanna ❤ Sawyer Phoenix Castiel Hm..

Faves: Phoenix, Elijah, Logan, Sawyer, Talon, Kye (Kai) Xavier Spencer //Marnie, Kairi, Peyton, Alana/Alanna, Madisyn, Cailyn, Taelyn.

Gps: Isabeau, Wynter, Schyler (nn Chyler) Amethyst // Castiel Auron (Oren) Gunner, Orion, Roman, Zeke, Talon.

Quote Originally Posted by bailibsmum View Post
    haha erm.. the only way i can suggest how to say it is. look up ashelia ravenshaw from final fantasy and to see how she says her name lol

Ah- SH/Chaa- leah its a SHH sound lol
    That actually helps. I was definitely putting emphasis on the wrong part of the word!