Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Minna?

anyone else?
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

I've always loved Minna. I do like it on its own but I think longer forms work too. Maybe Milana, Dominica, Millicent, Millisanda, Millesende, or Jessamine. It's a great name and seems very wearable.
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Castalia, Vasilisa, Indrina, Ottilie, Rosmira, Calluna, Faustine, Hildana, Selenia
    ... Alaric, Macsen, Jove, Hawthorn, Stellan, Rainier, Evander, Cillian, Casper

Minna is acceptable as a full name, sure. I don't think it would be mispronounced a lot because people are familiar with Minnie and it's very similar to that.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

Thank you any one else?
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

Minna is a legitimate name in Europe especially the German speaking countries. To me, it's no different from Lena or Heidi and they seem to be acceptable to most Berries. It does remind me of the words minnow and minute but I think it's quite sweet with a dainty vintage flair. I don't have a problem differentiating between Mina and Minna and I do prefer Minna over Mina.
    All the best,
    Mischa.