Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Zara, Zira, Zari, Zarli?

We have a beautiful daughter named Ayla. And we are expecting Blossom number two in THREE weeks! Ekk!!
    Our list of names is currently nil. He nixes all my loves (Elin, Tansy, Elodie) and I find his suggestions boring (Mia, Chloe) or just not a good fit with Ayla (Zia/ Zaia).
    We had hesitantly agreed on Zara, but then DH was put off by the clothing label. We haven't ruled it out yet but...
    Similar names I've found and like but worry that they might be too trendy are:
    Zari
    Zarli
    Zira
    What are your thoughts? Do you have any other suggestions?
    Thanks loads

I like Zara the most out of your list. Do you like the similar sounding Ziva?
    Last edited by karateleshi80; March 11th, 2014 at 06:49 AM.
    My two precious girls:

Sophir@ Li

Av@leigh Beth Gwendolyn

Other name combinations I like:

Seth Daniel

Lilah-Rose

Congratulations on the impending arrival of baby girl number 2! I have a Zahlee (variation of Zarli) so I am biased. It is a name that I have not heard very often, and means 'princess' so it was a perfect fit for our little miss. Are you looking specifically at 'Z' names or are there others that you may consider? Other 'Z' names - Zaidee, Zanna, Zilla, Zinnia, Zita, Zoe, Zola and Zora. Some other suggestions Xanthe, Imogen, Kadence, Harper, Marlowe, Piper, Clementine, Brielle, Everly, Kirrily. Have fun finding the perfect name for your little one.
    Mama Bear to five gorgeous children - Dakotah Anne, Arabella Hope, Jaren Max, Zahlee Grace and Emmaline Eve

Is Zarli a creative take on Carly?

From your list, the only one I like is Zara. I also like Zola, Zora, and Ziva.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

I have just read one name here on nameberry, its Skyla. May be it will match with Ayla, i mean it sounds good Ayla and Skyla.