Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    For a whole other approach I love Izarra nn Izzy

I love Isidora (though I prefer Isidore for a boy. This spelling as it's the original that honors Isis) and Isolde. Those are the obvious and begins with IS names. There's a bunch that don't start or end with IS or IZ that I like too but it's a long list and I'm busy at the moment. I'll come back later.

I also like:

Isaline
    Ismena
    Istas
    Artemis
    Iris
    Koronis
    Izara

Mind these are just the ones I like. There are much more in the middle that I don't like. I'll come back when I'm not so busy.
    http://www.amazon.com/Angel-Blackwood/e/B00SARZLFY -- My Amazon Author Page

Represented by:

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th, 2013
    Number 2 due December 2015.

Awesome! I'm seeing love for some names I had (which is reassuring) and some new names, which is cool!

I'll put up my names on the next page or so. I just didn't want to affect the early results. Thanks for posting, everyone.

I just want to add Isaura.... and Ismene and Ismay.
    Cynthia/Luna
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Liv. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Valencia Lyra Amoret. Rosalind Belphoebe
    Clementine Audrey Rowena. Annabelle Helena Lúthien. Vanessa Rose Aphrodite

Peregrine Cedric. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Caspian Felix
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Amadeus. Damien Alexei Orion

Isolde/Yseult/and variants was my first idea. (Well, technically, Louisa was, but while Isa makes perfect sense for Louisa, does Izzy? The sound isn't in there at all...)

I still like Louisa best, but I think Isolde would be pretty great, too. There's Isanne/Isannah, but I'm not sure if that's a variation of Isabel?
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace + Caleb Elias Joseph + Arianne Eleanor Daisy + Everett Joshua Charles + Olivia Wren Camille
    Grant Frédéric Conrad + Violet Emilia Mary + Casper Nathaniel Eden + Grace Odilia Lily + Samuel Gaspard John

I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey! havengermany.blogspot.com
    Chapter 1 is up! And an author's note! (Alas, don't get too excited.)