Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    For a whole other approach I love Izarra nn Izzy

I love Isidora (though I prefer Isidore for a boy. This spelling as it's the original that honors Isis) and Isolde. Those are the obvious and begins with IS names. There's a bunch that don't start or end with IS or IZ that I like too but it's a long list and I'm busy at the moment. I'll come back later.

I also like:

Isaline
    Ismena
    Istas
    Artemis
    Iris
    Koronis
    Izara

Mind these are just the ones I like. There are much more in the middle that I don't like. I'll come back when I'm not so busy.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Awesome! I'm seeing love for some names I had (which is reassuring) and some new names, which is cool!

I'll put up my names on the next page or so. I just didn't want to affect the early results. Thanks for posting, everyone.

I just want to add Isaura.... and Ismene and Ismay.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

Isolde/Yseult/and variants was my first idea. (Well, technically, Louisa was, but while Isa makes perfect sense for Louisa, does Izzy? The sound isn't in there at all...)

I still like Louisa best, but I think Isolde would be pretty great, too. There's Isanne/Isannah, but I'm not sure if that's a variation of Isabel?
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George