Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Name the Kids of TV-Couples

It's not necessarily a "Player A - Player B" game but rather your name ideas for your favourite fictional couples from tv-shows (or tv-movies).
    So you can just post any couple and your ideas for the names of their future children, why you think these would be chosen and any other thoughts of yours. Others can then add their ideas or post their own (couples).
    I'm really interested in your answers!
    (While it's not really a game, I didn't know which other category this would fit in).
    Last edited by opheliaflora; January 19th, 2014 at 07:52 PM.

My example:
    Mary and John from Sherlock are actually expecting a little girl.
    I think they would go with something classic and somewhat sweet, like Emma or Ellie.
    Her middle name(s) might be a little more unusual, maybe a bit quirky but not over the top.
    I would say: Emma Viola Clementine.

Darcy & Elizabeth: Anna Jane, after Mr. Darcy's mother Lady Anne and Lizzie's favorite sister Jane.

Snow White & Prince Charming: Sophia Buttercup, first name something pretty and popular like big sister Emma and Buttercup because I *think* that's what Emma's tattoo is, the one that's supposedly her father's crest and it's "a bit precious" just like mom's name .

anyone else?

Rachel and Finn from Glee:

Dee-Ann Barbra Hudson (Daughter): I'm not sure why I think Dee-Ann, something about the sweetness, but Barbra is after Barbra Streisand, Rachel's idol and her middle name.

Liam James Hudson (Son): Liam sounds very pop-y, and James is the birth name of Jim Morrison, lead singer of The Doors, who's song Hello, I Love You, is sung by Finn.
    I have no kids, too young, but I love baby names!

Girls: Anais, Anya, Eleanor, Emily, Amelia, Catherine, Quinn, Kennedy, Imogen, Minnie, Zoe, Christina

Boys: Isaac, Adam, Liam, Tristan, Joseph, Caleb, Jude, Noah, Xavier, Julian, Sebastian, Leon, Leo