Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Baby Boys Name

Baby Boys Name

Our first baby is a boy and is due in March. We have decided to name him (EE-luhn) but can't decide on the spelling of his name.
    Elan
    Eelan
    Ilan

Suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Baby Boys Name

I like Elan
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

And now introducing Bear! ----->
    O___O
    (*.-.*) <Hunny hunny nom nom <3)
    (”| |“)
    (””|““)

I also perfer Elan.

Of those choices, I like Elan.
    I actually have a cousin who used this name, so it is fun to hear you will be using it! They get compliments all the time. They were concerned about his name getting confused with Evan, or pronounced like Ellen, so they decided to spell it Eallun instead of the traditional Elan.

prounaciation

Hi,
    Our little boy, aged 8,is named Elan ( prounouced Ee-lan) .We chose it after seeing it describe as a Native American name meaning " the friendly one ". Thankfully he is growing up into a lovely little lad who has a really caring and thoughtful nature......most of the time lol. We have seen it describe as a Hebrew name meaning tree but a Jewish friend of ours insists it is actually pronounced " illan " when used in Israel . We prefer our original choice. . Hope this helps . Geoff