Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I wouldn't be too worried at this point baby boy #2 is a long way off for you sounds like, and there's no reason not to use the name you have picked out for #1 just because you don't know about boy #2.

I'd love to be able to settle on boy #1 with my DH seeing as we're less than three months away from meeting baby #1 who may well be a boy!!! Let alone deciding on boy #2

Quote Originally Posted by elisabethh View Post
    I wouldn't be too worried at this point baby boy #2 is a long way off for you sounds like, and there's no reason not to use the name you have picked out for #1 just because you don't know about boy #2.

I'd love to be able to settle on boy #1 with my DH seeing as we're less than three months away from meeting baby #1 who may well be a boy!!! Let alone deciding on boy #2
    Haha, yeah I know! I'm just a little obsessed with thinking of names for siblings and it's just kind of bugging me that I can't quite narrow down my taste in boy's names. I know it's completely way off but just something I like doing for fun!

I wish Isaac & Zachary weren't too close because I think Zachary would up there on my list...

Quote Originally Posted by sheflieswithherownwings View Post
    Haha, yeah I know! I'm just a little obsessed with thinking of names for siblings and it's just kind of bugging me that I can't quite narrow down my taste in boy's names. I know it's completely way off but just something I like doing for fun!

I wish Isaac & Zachary weren't too close because I think Zachary would up there on my list...
    Haha fair enough! I'm sure it will come to you maybe by the time you're getting to boy #2 Isaac will be able to help you pick a name :P

Isaac and...

Theodore (nn Theo)
    Samuel
    Jose
    Joshua
    Eli
    Jacob
    Caleb
    Noah
    Benjamin
    Ethan
    Daniel
    Matthew
    Elijah
    Abraham
    Joseph
    William
    Aaron
    Isaiah
    Ezra
    Elijah
    Lucas
    Thaddeus
    Atlas
    Atticus
    Adam
    Icarus
    Jude
    Elias
    Solomon
    George
    Gabriel
    Nathaniel
    Alexander
    Louis
    Oliver
    Oscar
    Zachary
    Levi
    Max
    Dash
    Flynn
    Owen
    Finnegan (nn Finn)
    Sullivan
    Sebastian
    Titan
    Zeus
    Cyrus
    Able
    Orion
    Eros
    Bear
    Archie
    Thomas
    Robert
    Noah
    Raphael

Good luck finding name #2 that you love I'm in the same situation, set on boy #1 name but just don't love any others enough so not sure what I'll do if I have two boys!!
    Nora ~ Alice ~ Esmé ~ Elise ~ Lucy ~ Fiona ~ Grace ~ Rose ~ Vivienne ~ Evelyn ~ Genevieve

Henry ~ Patrick ~ George ~ James ~ Oliver ~ Theodore ~ Joseph ~ Lucas ~ Atticus ~ Isaac ~ Thomas