Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I think you should give him his own unique name. Younger siblings often feel like they are in the shadow of their older siblings as it is. He should at least have his own name and identity. If George has already been used for your oldest then it should be off the table.

Edward
    Harrison
    Winston
    Parker
    Liam
    Nathaniel/Nathan/Nate
    Lucas
    Hudson
    Last edited by lisa429; March 10th, 2014 at 12:55 AM.
    1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us

Thanks so much, everyone. I'm glad to know that I'm not just overreacting! Hopefully we'll be able to come up with something else that my husband likes as much as George. Thanks for all the great suggestions, too. I love both Oliver and Arthur, especially. More suggestions always appreciated, and I'll let you know what we come up with! :-)

I definitely don't think you're overreacting! The only time I've heard of this being done before is with a family I know who have 10 daughters and 1 son, so by the time they got to one of their younger daughters they used their oldest daughter's mn as the younger's fn. Personally I wouldn't have done it, but I guess when you're naming so many girls you run out of names you like!

However, in your case I'm sure you can come up with something else for baby boy #3