Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Eliana!

Eliana!

I absolutely adore the name Eliana, but my top #1 name is Aviana and they are way too similar for sibling names. What names are similar to Eliana that don't end in Ana? Are there other names that i would like that you know of? Also, what is a good middle for Aviana. Is there any way you could change Eliana so it doesn't end ann/ana but it still has the same girlish and flirtatious feel?

Sincerely, Jules❤️💛💚💙💜
    No babies anytime soon... Just planning ahead (VERY far ahead)

I love the French version, Éliane / Eliane. Similar names...

Eloise
    Elodie
    Ellis
    Elise
    Eliza
    Elena
    Elia
    Emmalina
    Emmeline
    Eugenia
    Mickie

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur - l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."

Maybe Elowen? Ellen?
    <3 Karin Olympia <3 2.16.12

~Luke Edward Sebastian~Amias~Asa~Florian~Emil~Emmerich~Gulliver ~Lachlan~
    ~Leopold~Maximilian~Sascha~

~Amalia Thisbe Diane~Araminta~Bellatrix~Dagny~Emiliana~Liesl~
    ~Linnea~Luna~Lydia~Maelys~Saskia~

Well, you could use Elia instead of Eliana. Or, Elisa, Elaina, Elora, Eloisa, Estella... I really think Aviana and Elora are gorgeous sisters!

How long of a middle name do you want? Some I can think of for Aviana: Aviana Cate, Aviana June, Aviana May, Aviana Lark, Aviana Rue, Aviana Belle, Aviana Camille, Aviana Giselle, Aviana Maris, Aviana Lucy, Aviana Caroline, Aviana Jessamine, Aviana Rosemarie, Aviana Felicity. And, for Elora, maybe Elora Jane, Elora Pearl, Elora Sage, Elora Daphne, Elora Sylvie, Elora Cadence, Elora Mathilde, Elora Gwendolyn, Elora Lucienne, Elora Natalie, Elora Penelope. I really like sisters Aviana Cate and Elora Pearl, Aviana Camille and Elora Sylvie, Aviana Rosemarie and Elora Lucienne, or Aviana Felicity and Elora Penelope.
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude