Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Good Names--Made up By You!

I've made up Fiara, Lilianette, and for boys, Aarus! What names have you cobbled together that sound nice? And would you ever use one?
    Raevyn
    Book geek
    The cold never bothered me anyway.
    Boys: Finn+ Samuel+ Augustus
    Girls: Elsa+ Blanche+ Lily
    Currently reading....Gone with the Wind

Rhadmos is a name I made up and I love it so much! I would use it

My husband and I created the name McKinzley for our daughter due this month. Most berries hate it, but I don't really care. I wanted McKinley or Kinsley and he wanted McKenzie so we came up with a compromise. At first I thought it was too weird but now I love it! And even though we made it up, I googled it and found out it's a true last name! lol

Blara. It's a combination of Blair (my father's name) and Clara. I don't know if I'd ever use it, though.
    A teenage writer and name lover~
    Rosemary Linnea, Priscilla Beatrice, Louisa Eleanor, Anastasia Faye, Valentina Jane, Flora Guinevere
    Malachi Kenneth, Abraham Carlisle, Simon Glenn, Nathaniel Roscoe, Isaac Timothy, Gideon Arthur

I used the name Ylisabel (Ee- lissa - bell) for a story once, I used to really love this name when I was a teenager. I would have used it back then, but now I'm more drawn to the forgotten classics: Louisa, Claudia, Mary, etc.