Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    My only thought was Maurice--the other Berries are much more creative than me when it comes to things like this! I went to college with a Maurice, Jr. (or II, or III, or IV, or something) who went exclusively by Reece. It was the first time I met a Reece/Rhys/Reese, and I thought it so so utterly rugged and masculine. He wore it really well. I like just Rhys with Bennett and Annabelle, though. Although I can see your concern--I'm the only one in my family to not have a nn naturally derived from my fn (amongst other things. So maybe he wouldn't notice it, haha. I also am the only one with no family name, an also no Biblical name--my siblings have John, Rebecca, and Ruth), and I miss not fitting in sometimes. Although I'm glad my parents didn't rigidly stick to a very cookie-cutter theme when they named us, so maybe I shouldn't be a sore loser.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

What about a double barreled name like John Rhys? or Rhys David.

I have seen it short for Harrison.
    I think it could be short for Lawrence, Ristan, or truthfully any R name...I think..
    John-Rhys is a good name choice too...

Also, just thought of Zacharias. I think this would make a perfect long form of Rhys, and goes well with Bennett and Annabelle!

I posted on your last forum when you were considering the name Rhys. I had shared I have a son named Rhys as well. It's a great name. I think it depends on how much you want the family sib set to match. All my sons have short four letter Celtic names, but I don't think many people notice it ...but I do. Maybe you want to use Rhys as a middle name? I have no idea why...but when I saw your other children's names my nephews name popped into my head, which is Clayton. You could call him Clay and fits with your more vintage, yet cool sib set names. Good luck!