Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help with middles!

Hello again! So now we are trying to decide on middle names. Our son is Atticus Henry, daughter Finley Harper. Last name one syllable starts with B, for example Bern. Our names as of today:

Odette
    Arden

Right now my husband wants Odette, I'm still in between. Middle names we were thinking…

Odette Clare (my middle) Bern
    Odette Rosemary (family) Bern
    Odette Juniper (guilty pleasure name) Bern

What are your thoughts? Suggestions?

We have been debating also whether or not we need a unisex name to match with daughter Finley, but as our daughter is so incredibly girly, the name has become so girly to us as well. Also Atticus and Finley are such different styles, we figured maybe Odette, which is also different style, might make the three names more cohesive as a unit. Agree or disagree?

Thank you!

I think Odette is a better fit with your children's names.
    Odette Amelia
    Odette Fiona
    Odette Juliana
    Odette Laurel
    Odette Maree

Hope this helps! GL
    No babies anytime soon... Just planning ahead (VERY far ahead)

Atticus and Odette are somehow similar IMO though you are right they are different styles but not in a bad way.
    Odette, Finley and Atticus make a very cute sibset.
    From your list I think Odette Juniper fits the best your style, although I like Odette Clare a bit more.
    Wdyt of giving Odette a MN that stars with H?

Here are some H names I could think of:
    Odette Hadley
    Odette Harlow
    Odette Hannelore
    Odette Honor
    Odette Harley
    Odette Haven
    Odette Holland
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.

I do like the idea of an H middle name since the other two have one (although not on purpose they were given my husband and mine first names), although it is not a top priority.

I think Odette Juniper sounds good with the others too becuase it makes it a little more informal and playful, but I do also agree that Odette Clare is classically beautiful. So difficult to decide!

Thanks for feedback!