Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I'm not a big fan of this trend for the practicality issue. You'd better get ready for embarrassing mix-ups (being assigned to the wrong locker room, called up to give a speech and asked if it's really you, being constantly asked for your i.d. to make sure you're not lying, etc.). Names signal gender, and when you choose a non-unisex name... just a boy's name... it can lead to some awkwardness. I've known girls named Kyle, Micah, and Aaron. They all hated their names... so I might try to talk to people who have experienced this to hear their opinions. I'm sure some had no problems... others did. Some that could work (a bit more on the unisex side):
    Tate
    Avery
    Emory
    Brighton
    Taylor
    Reilly
    Rowan
    Bo
    Jamie
    Max
    Alex
    Sage
    Rue
    Drew
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Drew
    Ryan
    Tyler
    Blake
    Logan
    Noah - I met a female Noah once and yes with this spelling, not the feminized Noa
    Avery
    Quinn
    Taylor
    Taite - feminine form of Tate? I've seen it once on a girl.
    Harper
    Parker
    Name Nerd

Lads who've caught my eye:
    Owen Matthew ~ Arthur Grant ~ Henry Raphael ~ Noah Atlas

Ladies who've snared my heart:
    Ingrid Noel ~ Madeleine Sloane ~ Catherine Eloise ~

I have always found it a little amusing with the number of people who hate the "boy names on girls" trend... Given how many "Girl Only" names used to be 100% boy names once... So you'd have to be a hater of so many "girls" names like Whitney, Kelley, Tracy, Lindsay, Leslie, Kim, Lynn, Hilary, Beverly, Aubrey, Alexis, Allison...

http://nameberry.com/blog/unisex-bab...m-blue-to-pink

I read this list and even I was surprised... Aubrey? Sounds so pretty... So sure, you can say the cultural shift happened years ago, but the cultural shift has been going on and still goes on and will always go on...

What's weird is how girly things are never cool for boys... Never gonna name your little boy Lily or Rose... And you'll never dress your boy in pink... But little girls can wear as much blue as they want and a name like Ryan or James isn't far fetched for a girl. Makes me wonder if subconsciously we still have a negative attitude towards the feminine... Sorry, totally went off track, but it was interesting...

My name is Jo, works for both male and female
    Other suggestions:
    Riley
    Rory
    Matilda- nn Mattie, Tillie
    Charlotte- nn Charlie, Lottie
    Harriet- Harri, Hattie, Ettie
    Eliette- sounds like Elliot
    Emery
    Avery
    Sawyer
    Andi