Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The 'Seniors' at the Bus Stop

The Seniors at the Bus Stop!

I’m so excited to be a senior member! Name the types of ‘seniors’ you see while waiting for the bus to come.

1. A senior citizen with white hair. She has bright red lipstick and a turquoise warm up suit on. She’s waiting for her husband, 2, to get to her.

2. A senior citizen married to 1. He has grey hair, thick square glasses, and is wearing a flowered shirt tucked into khaki shorts, and brown sneakers with tall white socks
    3. A high school senior waiting for the bus to go to football practice with his friends, 4 and 5. He’s wearing a football jersey over loose jeans, and his blonde hair is long. He’s tossing around a beat up football with 4.

4. A high school senior on the football team. He’s wearing his football jersey and a letterman jacket. His head is shaved, and he’s very tall. He tosses around a football with 3.

5. A high school senior wearing a beat up jean jacket and his pants down low. He leans against the bus sign. He’s coming with 3 and 4 to football practice, but he was kicked off the team for getting in trouble. 1 is eying him suspiciously. He seems to be attracted to 6.

6. A high school senior girl wearing a short black denim jacket over a sparkly top and shorts. She’s texting someone, although she might be pretending to. She seems to be nervous of 5. She’s excited and relived when 7 arrives.

7. A high school senior girl wearing a hot pink dress. She has long blonde hair dyed pink at the tips. She rushes up to 6 and starts chatting excitedly with lots of big hand motions.

8. A college senior guy wearing a black coat and button-up white shirt. He’s holding a black laptop case in one hand, and his girlfriend 9’s hand in the other. He seems slightly antsy, and keeps checking his watch, which 9 rolls her eyes at.

9. A college senior girl who seems ‘hipster’. She’s wearing a denim jacket over a yellow top, and a beret covers her wavy brown hair. She rolls her eyes at her boyfriend’s antics, and occasionally sips an iced coffee she holds in her left hand.

10. A senior executive walks in long strides with her high heels clacking against the pavement. She’s talking to someone through the Bluetooth in her ear, with a briefcase in one hand and a latte in the other. At the bus stop, she sets down her briefcase and latte to readjust her charcoal blazer. When she sees 5 staring at her purse also thrown on the ground, she stops adjusting and snatches it up suspiciously.
    I have no kids, too young, but I love baby names!

Girls: Anais, Anya, Annelise, Imogen, Zoe, Niamh, Ella, Marija, Grace, Jensen, Love, Electra, Taylor

Boys: George, Alexander, Peter, Mordecai, Sawyer, Isaac, Andrew, Xavier, Julian

Ella Grace
    George Alexander
    Niamh Grace
    Mordecai Peter
    Electra Jensen
    Anais Hannah

I have no kids, too young, but I love baby names!

Girls: Anais, Anya, Annelise, Imogen, Zoe, Niamh, Ella, Marija, Grace, Jensen, Love, Electra, Taylor

Boys: George, Alexander, Peter, Mordecai, Sawyer, Isaac, Andrew, Xavier, Julian

Ella Grace
    George Alexander
    Niamh Grace
    Mordecai Peter
    Electra Jensen
    Anais Hannah

☾ alexandra ☽ 28
    ♡ due july 14th ♡

Congratulations! What a clever idea!

1. Evelyn Joan Turner
    2. Thomas Marion "Tommy" Turner
    3. Dylan Michael Samuels
    4. Everett James "Rett" Harlington
    5. Coby Raymond Brockston
    6. Ariana Monet Thompson
    7. Samantha Jean "Sami" Baker
    8. Amos James "A.J." Mattheson
    9. Sarah Jane DiAngelo
    10. Monica Jean Murphy

I just used the first names that came to mind. Thank you! This was fun!

1. Catherine Holloway.
    2. Vincent Holloway.
    3. Joshua Applegate.
    4. Devon Michaels.
    5. Noah Hargreaves.
    6. Hannah Beauregard.
    7. Leah Hammond.
    8. Brian Petersburg.
    9. Dallas Marshall.
    10. Michelle Beaumont.