Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I know a couple different people that have named their boys Jameson (in the last couple of years) and honestly, I'm not a fan. I definitely think of the whiskey and in general, it's just not my style. I'm not big on 'son' names and I much prefer the classic James.

I know a Jameson. He is roughly thirty, very sleek person, black eyes, close cropped curls and facial hair. He's got a sense of humor but he's intimidating looking -- I'd say he was black irish from the looks of him. This is how I've come to think of this name. It does give you or him options; James or Jamie. This Jameson chooses to go by Jay with close friends. He has a brother named Jackson who looks very similar and also wears his name well. I'd say go for it.

I personally love the name and never thought of alcohol at all. I have a cousin whose name is Jack Daniel and we tease him a bit about that but it really is a nonissue. But don't name your kid a name that you aren't heavily attached with. I don't know anyone named Jameson but there is a coffee shop where I live called Jameson Brown.