Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Oberon and Orion too similar for siblings?

Our three year old is named Orion Hawthorne. Last week we had our second child and DH decided the name we picked out was too feminine for the newbies strong features.

We are now considering Oberon Esher for the new baby. I really like Oberon, but worry its too close to Orion. Opinions please, thanks in advance!

Also last name starts with C.

Yes, if it is too matchy, we may be using Esher or Iver with Oberon as the middle name. Any other combo ideas? Really open to any ideas at this point, since I am starting from scratch again!

LOVE both Orion and Oberon! I agree that Oberon's too close to Orion, but I think you could use Oberon as a middle? I like the suggestion of Frey Oberon, or even something like Flynn Oberon, Grey Oberon, August Oberon, Hugo Oberon, etc.?

Yeah... they're too close for my taste. They're not ridiculously close or anything, and I think you could totally go for it and it would be fine (they're both wonderful names!), but I personally wouldn't choose them together. Sorry! Best of luck coming up with something!