Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Which A Name Should We Pick

We think we've finally narrowed our list to three choices. What is your favorite?

Allegra Jane
    Afton Jane
    Arden Jane

And if you don't care for any please sell me on something unique and amazing for a first name. I like unisex sounding names for the most part and big brothers are Stafford & Reed. Last name sounds like Oil-er.

Allegra Jane sounds lovely
    TTC Baby #1

Austen Theodore|Elliott Hezekiah|Walter Lewis|Oscar Elisha
    Matilda Florence|Adelaide Elizabeth|Harriet Penelope|Charlotte Evangeline

Definitely Allegra Jane! Afton kind of sounds like a brand name to me (maybe because it sounds a little like Aflac?) and while I like Arden, I don't think it goes as well with Jane as Allegra does. I know a [college-aged] Allegra who wears her name incredibly well, and I think it's lovely and underused.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Mazarine Cosima Odette Iphigenia Cleo
    Emmett Kieran August Malcolm Zephyr

Every time I hear the name Allegra I think of my allergy medication. I like Afton Jane the best.

Quote Originally Posted by geeknamezyo View Post
    Definitely Allegra Jane! Afton kind of sounds like a brand name to me (maybe because it sounds a little like Aflac?) and while I like Arden, I don't think it goes as well with Jane as Allegra does. I know a [college-aged] Allegra who wears her name incredibly well, and I think it's lovely and underused.

We like underused