Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Dated Names I Like: Which Do You Like?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Carolyn/Carol

5 9.43%
  • Barbara

0 0%
  • Sandra

3 5.66%
  • Shirley

10 18.87%
  • Madge

3 5.66%
  • Peggy

2 3.77%
  • Deborah

5 9.43%
  • Julie

13 24.53%
  • Sue/Susanne

5 9.43%
  • Nancy

7 13.21%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    None of these, sorry I think that most of these are still a little too close in time to have "come back." I find that the dated names I'm liking are more early twentieth century (e.g. Beatrice, Dorothy, Augusta).

I quite like Nancy and Julie. Peggy is nice too.

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvie ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

I really like Nancy at the moment- it's on my favourite's list and I know a cute little 4 year old with the name, I also like Julie too.

There are twists on all of these names that I vastly prefer -- Devorah instead of Deborah, Susanna instead of Susanne, Caroline (or Charlotte, or Carlotta) instead of Carolyn, Juliet instead of Julie. I also prefer Polly or Maggie to Peggy, Nina to Nancy, Sandrine or Corisande to Sandra, Madigan or Madrigal or Marigold or Magnolia to Madge, Shira to Shirley, and Bronwen to Barbara.
    Simon Valor | Eloise Lily | Judah Sage | Thea Marina | Felix Orion | Iris Cordelia | Roscoe Benjamin | Lydia Wren | Jasper Conroy | Phaedra Naomi | Adrian Bruno | Lucinda 'Indie' Jane | Wallace Finnegan | Sylvie Winifred | Charles 'Charlie' Elliot | Juniper Faye | Julian 'Jules' Atlas | Matilda Sailor | Marlowe Charles | Alice Elizabeth | Jack Mariner | Marigold 'Maggie' Susan

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

My favourites from the list are Julie and Barbara.
    Cara.

Love each other, respect all life and don't run with scissors.