Names Searched Right Now:

Combined Top 15 Girl Names!

My boyfriend and I went through each others lists (and we were surprised how many names overlapped for each gender) and after discussing them, we now have a top 15 for each gender! Which are your top 5 from our girl list?

It had come up on my other thread and I'd just like to clear something up. I know some of the names on our list are mainly used for nicknames; we like that. We don't want full name suggestions since we will not use them. There are a few that have a name and nickname on our list but that is because we love both names, so with the exception of those we will not be looking at longer forms. They are just not for us.

Alice
    Audrey
    Beatrice
    Darcy/Darcie
    Ellie
    Elsa (don't like Ellie as a nickname for Elsa)
    Emmy/Emme (both pronounced M-EE)
    Hattie
    India
    Matilda
    Paloma
    Rosie
    Ruby
    Tallulah "Lula" (I liked Tallulah, he liked Lula so we put them together)
    Willa

My top five from your list are:
    Audrey
    Willa
    Matilda
    Hattie
    Emmy
    Southern Belles:
    Aurora Daisy

Audra Rose, Bridget Annabelle, Calla Elizabeth, Celia Grace, Daisy Abigail, Georgia Eloise, Harlow Ivy, Lila Adelaide, Lorelei Ivy, Mirabelle Jane, Rosalie Blair

Handsome Gents:
    Lincoln Gatsby

Abel Thackeray, Abram Sawyer, Everett Foster, Ezra Harrison, Grayson Miles, Harrison Rhys, Hayes Alexander, Jonah Everett, Marshall Hugo, Nathaniel Elliot

Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

Love:

Emme
    Paloma
    Rosie
    Willa

Like:

Ellie
    Elsa
    Beatrice
    Tallulah "Lula"

Dislike completely:
    Darcy / Darcie
    Matilda -- Actually, it's the "Matty" that I dislike, and feel like it might be hard to avoid. That might not be an issue for you though.

Note:

India -- I don't have a problem with place names, but strongly prefer that people have a connection to that place in some way if they are going to use it. India is a trendy name that has caught on for people and it's just … it's a very big, dynamic country with a lot of positive and negative associations to name your kid after without any heritage or connection to back it up! Those are my feelings, and don't expect them to be shared though.