Results 1 to 5 of 11
March 5th, 2014 04:52 PM #1
Thoghts on My Girls's List (Part Two). :)
Last edited by raevynstar; March 5th, 2014 at 04:55 PM.
March 5th, 2014 04:56 PM #3
ARGHHH! I apologize for the typo in the thread title.
March 5th, 2014 05:12 PM #5
11. Sheila - I know it's dated, but I like it anyway. Has a lot of zing.
12. Amity - I'm generally not a virtue-names person, and this one is no exception. It feels passive and boring, IMO.
13. Scotland - Personally, I dislike it as a name. Even if I didn't, I'd avoid it due to the Kardashian association.
14. Lola - Nice, but a little cutesy.
15. Zipporah - Awesome. It's a shame the similar Sephora has been made ubiquitous by the makeup store.
16. Kailey - You're definitely not going to find a lot of love for this one here on NB. Feels bland and boring to me.
17. Brightly - Interesting. I don't much like it, but I could see it as a quirky mn.
18. Shirley - Waaaaaaaayyyy NMS. The ultimate dated name, plus it has a frumpy sound. You're very brave.
19. Birdie - Cute. I love it. It's a GP for me, though--I think it's a bit too insubstantial for the first spot.
20. Freya - Lovely. Yeah, it's megapopular overseas, but still gorgeous.Gwen
College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"
Odette • Cosima • Viola • Ailsa • Coraline
Emmett • Kieran • Prosper • Zeke • August
March 5th, 2014 05:15 PM #7
March 5th, 2014 05:18 PM #9
Sheila : I actually like it. It's fun to say it aloud.
Amity : Adore this name. Virtues are always my thing.
Scotland : cute name but I think it's better as a middle.
Lola : i'am sorry but I really dislike that name.
Zipporah : nms but it's interesting.
Kailey : Like it. I like the similar Hailey better.
Brightly : beautiful & interesting.
Shirley : it feels dated to me.
Birdie : it's cute but I prefer it as a nn.
Freya : Such a stunning name!“I am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesn't mean 'sugary.' It's dark and tormented — the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.”