Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Both have been suggested already but first I agree that I would never pair Izabella with the cutesy/trendy/feels made up Kenzlee. I hate saying words like that to somebody who loves them, and I try to do so respectfully.

I would absolutely use Zofia (Zoey is an easy nickname here!) and Lucrezia (Lucy, Lulu and Zia are nn options). They are all keeping with the Z theme, and would easily feel like sisters. So that's my vote.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Marcel * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Josephine Adele * Lena Josephine* Lorelei Nicole* Fleur Josephine

If I were you, I would abandon the "z" theme. It doesn't really seem fair, as beautiful names will be overlooked just so your names have a pattern. I love some of your name choices! Keira, Eliza and Zoey all seem sweet, but also have character. It seems as though Kenzlee doesn't fit this bill at all. My tongue trips over it and it seems made up. I'm so sorry, but since you are pondering names still, I thought I would throw that out there.

All the best!

I second Zofia! Absolutely gorgeous with Izabella. Zofia's twin sister...
    Aliza
    Ezme
    Inez
    Liza
    Suzy/Suzie
    Suzanna
    Zelda
    Zinnia
    Zara

Congratulations and good luck!
    I'm twenty with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Cecilia * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Lysander *

Hazel and Kenzley or Naz and Kenzley

Thanks for the suggestions. Does changing it to Kinzley make it work any better? My daughter picked the name Kenzley and really wanted one of the sisters to have this name. She is having a hard time with the thought of twins, so I am hard-pressed to change the one name she wanted We both like this name also so we never really thought about changing that one...

As for middle names, we were either going to give both my grandmothers name (Valentine) or we have a lot of meaning behind the song Ave Maria...so giving one the middle name Ave and the other Marie.

If both had K names and we went with Valentine for middle name, their initials would be entirely the same. We are very stuck. Cant seem to find any names that we absolutely love.