Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

British Like Girl Names?

My boyfriend and I haven't discussed baby names together yet, but we are coming up with our top 20 names each and then going through the lists together. But, I only have 9 names I really like right now.

According to my friends back home, I like "British sounding names"...I'm not exactly sure what that means or if it's true; but based on my list can you suggest some others for me?

Hattie
    Imogen
    Rosie
    Elsa
    Millie
    Lola
    Darcy/Darcie
    Matilda
    Eliza

I also like the sound/idea of Eloise but I have a bad association with someone named Louise so I feel a little weird about Eloise. Anything besides Elodie that has a similar sound or feel?

I like Sophie, Carys, Stella, and Gracie! Thanks!

"While some of the brightest of our celestial bodies are actually extinct now, their energy long since cooled; miraculously, because they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever, and the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves; what a concept"

I think I love you! I seriously love almost every suggestion! I love:
    Isla
    Evie
    Poppy
    Freya
    Daisy
    Ellie
    Amelie
    Ivy
    Lottie
    Beatrice
    India
    Pippa
    Felicity
    Clara (I'm worried about CLAIR-uh versus CLAHR-uh though; I'm American and tend to want to say CLAIR-uh but we currently live in the UK where it is said CLAHR-uh)
    Georgie
    Aoife
    Emmie/Emmy/Emme
    Tallulah
    Edie
    Hazel
    Mabel
    Ada
    Flora
    Ophelia
    Minnie
    Saffron